A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this talk, Gawain Hammond will explain why your toe cheese is more innovative than you, what can make you better at innovation, and how to help your organisation to reap the benefits.
We have a lot to learn from bacteria, they have survived for millions of years, far longer than your company. But what characteristics ensure success? And how can microservices help us emulate their success against all the odds?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introducing the Innovation Platform: Enabling innovation through PaaS and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
The origin of species: evolution and innovation
Gawain Hammond is the Technical Lead for Sky’s Tech Futures innovation team and so is responsible for exploring innovation and supporting the implementation of innovative ideas at Sky.