A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
We have a lot to learn from bacteria, they have survived for millions of years, far longer than your company. But what characteristics ensure success? And how can microservices help us emulate their success against all the odds?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introducing the Innovation Platform: Enabling innovation through PaaS and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
The origin of species: evolution and innovation
Gawain Hammond is the Technical Lead for Sky’s Tech Futures innovation team and so is responsible for exploring innovation and supporting the implementation of innovative ideas at Sky.