The talk will consist of a presentation covering the architecture behind LMAX Exchange.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
The LMAX Exchange architecture - high throughput, low latency and plain old Java
Sam currently leads one of the development teams at LMAX Exchange. He has had an eclectic career to date: variously modelling the metabolism of drugs and food additives, creating tools to manage and mine scientific data, and now building a high performance exchange at one of the UK's fastest growing Tech Companies.