Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Hammett, lead of the Castle project, will run this 1/2 workshop on the Castle Framework
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- MEF - Microsoft's Managed Extensibility Framework (SkillsCast recorded in May 2009)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Hamilton Verissimo is an open source enthusiast who has started and participated in several projects, inside and outside Apache Software Foundation. He is a seasoned software developer constantly reviewing his beliefs and pursuing...