CQRS or Command Query Responsibility Segregation is a popular design pattern used across many different languages. Over the past several years Jamie has been building up templates and patterns for use in the building of Scala services. He now wishes to expose them to the world, hopefully for the benefit of all of us! Watch this SkillsCast to check out what Jamie has been up to.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Service Oriented Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in May 2016)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 10th - 12th October 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Microservice Architecture Collaboration Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Core Banking: A Tour of a Payments Ledger (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
CQRS & Scala
Jamie is a senior developer in Concentra's Product Development Team. Having spent the last 4 years developing services in Scala, Jamie has been focused on taking service orientated architecture patterns into the functional space. Hailing from a background in maths, he seems to take a perverse pleasure in finding new ways to abstract problems. Most of his work is in back-end services and modelling.