Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What are the qualities of microservices, how can we determine the right size for a service, what are the consequences of our service integration patterns, what's the difference between the logical and physical views of a service and how can avoid avoid the traps of yet another failed SOA?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Microservices - SOA reminded of what it was supposed to deliver?
Jeppe is a seasoned architecture coach and software developer. He firmly believes that to stay effective as an architect you need to eat your own dog food by coding the architecture.