Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You probably can't imagine that Monoids (not monads) are so simple maths creatures that you can understand them in just a few minutes.
But you probably don't imagine either that they can help you craft elegant and powerful domain models that scale very well.
Through various examples, we will have a closer look at monoids used for domain modeling in a style that mixes the best of DDD and FP. Even in languages like Java or C#, this talk will influence your coding style forever!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)