Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You probably can't imagine that Monoids (not monads) are so simple maths creatures that you can understand them in just a few minutes.
But you probably don't imagine either that they can help you craft elegant and powerful domain models that scale very well.
Through various examples, we will have a closer look at monoids used for domain modeling in a style that mixes the best of DDD and FP. Even in languages like Java or C#, this talk will influence your coding style forever!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)