Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
eXtreme Programming and Lean Software Development give us powerful conceptual tools to break these bad habits and truly start working together as a team. Before we can roll out proven practices such as TDD, Pair Programming, and the like, we need to settle on a set of values that drive our improvement efforts.
We begin with a set of shared and well-known values. In this workshop we'll focus on coaching techniques that build a solid foundation for your team based on values and principles.
Once we're speaking the same language, we'll survey several concrete practices that collude to help groups gel and achieve collective ownership, including (but not necessarily limited to): User Stories, BDD/TDD, retrospectives, Andon and Kanban.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rules for Software Radicals (SkillsCast recorded in March 2011)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Defining and Improving Standard Teamwork
David Laribee has trucked in software for over 15 years. He favors collaboration, design thinking, simple, domain-driven design paired with low ceremony process, tools and platforms.