Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
eXtreme Programming and Lean Software Development give us powerful conceptual tools to break these bad habits and truly start working together as a team. Before we can roll out proven practices such as TDD, Pair Programming, and the like, we need to settle on a set of values that drive our improvement efforts.
We begin with a set of shared and well-known values. In this workshop we'll focus on coaching techniques that build a solid foundation for your team based on values and principles.
Once we're speaking the same language, we'll survey several concrete practices that collude to help groups gel and achieve collective ownership, including (but not necessarily limited to): User Stories, BDD/TDD, retrospectives, Andon and Kanban.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rules for Software Radicals (SkillsCast recorded in March 2011)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 14th - 16th June 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 14th - 17th June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
Defining and Improving Standard Teamwork
David Laribee has trucked in software for over 15 years. He favors collaboration, design thinking, simple, domain-driven design paired with low ceremony process, tools and platforms.