Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
eXtreme Programming and Lean Software Development give us powerful conceptual tools to break these bad habits and truly start working together as a team. Before we can roll out proven practices such as TDD, Pair Programming, and the like, we need to settle on a set of values that drive our improvement efforts.
We begin with a set of shared and well-known values. In this workshop we'll focus on coaching techniques that build a solid foundation for your team based on values and principles.
Once we're speaking the same language, we'll survey several concrete practices that collude to help groups gel and achieve collective ownership, including (but not necessarily limited to): User Stories, BDD/TDD, retrospectives, Andon and Kanban.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rules for Software Radicals (SkillsCast recorded in March 2011)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 7th - 11th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in on 15th - 17th March 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- Roman Pichler: Agile Product Roadmaps (Online Meetup on 27th January 2022)
- Gemba Sprints (Online Meetup on 8th February 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to Involve People with Disabilities (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Defining and Improving Standard Teamwork
David Laribee has trucked in software for over 15 years. He favors collaboration, design thinking, simple, domain-driven design paired with low ceremony process, tools and platforms.