Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
While MVC frameworks have recently been gaining acceptance in the .net world, few leverage the full richness of web technologies. OpenRasta has been designed from the ground-up to embrace them, while providing for a very large amount of extensibility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Dot Net and FullStack Bytes Festive Edition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
OpenRasta - An MVC framework with strong opinions
Sebastien is the head of Online Services at WhenFresh, a leading data supermarket for residential property data, where he builds graph APIs and lots of cool things.