- False Sharing in 3 flavours!
- Inlined vs Referenced counters
- Advanced Ring Buffer mechanics
- Benchmarking throughput and latency
- JAQ: an open source effort toward best of breed concurrency tools.
At the end of the talk a free drink will be offered to any finders of further optimizations
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Beyond Queues: Novel Concurrent Message Passing Techniques (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Preparing Apache Kafka for Scala 3 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Lock Free Queue Evolution II: Over the Edge
Nitsan is a blogger and a coder with a pedantic passion for performance. His work has spanned army intelligence systems, dot.com era startups, financial institutions and innovative product companies. He is the Lead Performance Eng. for Azul Systems by day (working on Zing, best JVM ever :-)), and main contributor to lock free data structures library JCTools by night.