Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Want to find out how you can set up a Mac OSX for iOS automation? Then don't miss Shashikant's talk!
This highly technical talk will cover:
- Introduction to Appium
- Appium installation and Setup
- Running Appium Server with NodeJS
- Setting up your Mobile App for the Appium Test (Local and Saucelabs)
- Live Demonstration of Cucumber + Appium + Saucelabs
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices from the very start with Russel Winder! (in London on 26th June 2017)
- Are You Managing or Leading? (in London on 4th July 2017)
- Infiniteconf 2017 - the conference on Big Data and Fast Data (in London on 6th - 7th July 2017)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 4th - 6th September 2017)
iOS Automation with Cucumber, Appium and Saucelabs
Shashikant is a software professional, he loves automating software delivery using DevOps and test automation tools. Shashikant uses Apple Developer tools like Swift, Xcode, XCTest, Xcode Server. In addition to Open-Source Contributor and is the author of BDDfire (Ruby) and XCFit (Swift) framework.