Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Want to find out how you can set up a Mac OSX for iOS automation? Then don't miss Shashikant's talk!
This highly technical talk will cover:
- Introduction to Appium
- Appium installation and Setup
- Running Appium Server with NodeJS
- Setting up your Mobile App for the Appium Test (Local and Saucelabs)
- Live Demonstration of Cucumber + Appium + Saucelabs
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin and Pete Buckney's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 26th - 28th February 2018)
- Gojko Adzic's Specification by Example: From User Stories to Acceptance Tests (in London on 27th - 28th June 2018)
- The Conference formerly known as Agile Testing & BDD eXchange 2018 (in London on 8th - 9th November 2018)
iOS Automation with Cucumber, Appium and Saucelabs
Shashikant is a software professional, he loves automating software delivery using DevOps and test automation tools. Shashikant uses Apple Developer tools like Swift, Xcode, XCTest, Xcode Server. In addition to Open-Source Contributor and is the author of BDDfire (Ruby) and XCFit (Swift) framework.