Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Want to find out how you can set up a Mac OSX for iOS automation? Then don't miss Shashikant's talk!
This highly technical talk will cover:
- Introduction to Appium
- Appium installation and Setup
- Running Appium Server with NodeJS
- Setting up your Mobile App for the Appium Test (Local and Saucelabs)
- Live Demonstration of Cucumber + Appium + Saucelabs
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile PMO: The PMO has the power to support your organisation's revolution. (in London on 3rd April 2017)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 5th - 7th April 2017)
- DDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 27th - 28th April 2017)
- Whole Team Approach to Agile Testing (in London on 5th - 7th June 2017)
iOS Automation with Cucumber, Appium and Saucelabs
Shashikant is a software professional, he loves automating software delivery using DevOps and test automation tools. Shashikant uses Apple Developer tools like Swift, Xcode, XCTest, Xcode Server. In addition to Open-Source Contributor and is the author of BDDfire (Ruby) and XCFit (Swift) framework.