A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In order to participate in the hands-on parts, you should have a development environment where you can compile F# code, manage NuGet packages, and run unit tests with your favourite unit testing framework.
Learn more about Growing Object-Oreinted Software, Guided by Tests
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Architecture: the Pit of Success (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- F# eXchange 2023: In-Person (in London on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- F# eXchange 2023: Conference Livestream (Online Conference on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to Involve People with Disabilities (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Outside-In TDD with F#
Mark Seemann is the creator of AutoFixture and author of "Dependency Injection in .NET". He is an independent full stack programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark. He enjoys reading, drawing, playing the guitar, good wine and gourmet food.