A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this combination of lecture and hands-on workshop, you'll see how to apply Outside-In Test-Driven Development in the style from Growing Object-Oriented Software, Guided by Tests – with the twist that the result isn't going to be Object-Oriented, but Functional.
In order to participate in the hands-on parts, you should have a development environment where you can compile F# code, manage NuGet packages, and run unit tests with your favourite unit testing framework.
Learn more about Growing Object-Oreinted Software, Guided by Tests
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Architecture: the Pit of Success (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Outside-In TDD with F#
Mark Seemann is the creator of AutoFixture and author of "Dependency Injection in .NET". He is an independent full stack programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark. He enjoys reading, drawing, playing the guitar, good wine and gourmet food.