A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Check back for additional information on this session.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dungeons, Dragons and Functions (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Building an App!
Scott has over 20 years experience in software development, design and architecture, covering all aspects of business software.
Rachel Reese is a long-time software engineer and math geek who can often be found talking to random strangers about the joys of functional programming and F#. She currently handles training & evangelism for Jet.com in the NYC area, and has a habit of starting user groups: so far, in Hoboken, NJ (Pluralsight Study Group), Nashville, TN (@NashFSharp) and Burlington, VT (@VTFun).
Mathias Brandewinder has been writing software in C# for about 10 years, and loving every minute of it, except maybe for a few release days. He is an F# MVP, the author of "Machine Learning Projects for .NET Developers" (Apress), enjoys arguing about code and how to make it better, and gets very excited when discussing TDD or F#.