A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In the final session of the beginners track, you will be a complete app. There will be a choice of what you can build to suit your particular interest!
Check back for additional information on this session.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dungeons, Dragons and Functions (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 3rd - 4th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Building an App!
Scott has over 20 years experience in software development, design and architecture, covering all aspects of business software.
Rachel Reese is a long-time software engineer and math geek who can often be found talking to random strangers about the joys of functional programming and F#. She currently handles training & evangelism for Jet.com in the NYC area, and has a habit of starting user groups: so far, in Hoboken, NJ (Pluralsight Study Group), Nashville, TN (@NashFSharp) and Burlington, VT (@VTFun).
Mathias Brandewinder has been writing software in C# for about 10 years, and loving every minute of it, except maybe for a few release days. He is an F# MVP, the author of "Machine Learning Projects for .NET Developers" (Apress), enjoys arguing about code and how to make it better, and gets very excited when discussing TDD or F#.