A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In the final session of the beginners track, you will be a complete app. There will be a choice of what you can build to suit your particular interest!
Check back for additional information on this session.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dungeons, Dragons and Functions (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Building an App!
Scott has over 20 years experience in software development, design and architecture, covering all aspects of business software.
Rachel Reese is a long-time software engineer and math geek who can often be found talking to random strangers about the joys of functional programming and F#. She currently handles training & evangelism for Jet.com in the NYC area, and has a habit of starting user groups: so far, in Hoboken, NJ (Pluralsight Study Group), Nashville, TN (@NashFSharp) and Burlington, VT (@VTFun).
Mathias Brandewinder has been writing software in C# for about 10 years, and loving every minute of it, except maybe for a few release days. He is an F# MVP, the author of "Machine Learning Projects for .NET Developers" (Apress), enjoys arguing about code and how to make it better, and gets very excited when discussing TDD or F#.