A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
By itself, sensor data isn't that interesting it is when the data is put into context and combined with what we already know about the world already that the power is unleashed. We will explore real world examples using data from different types of IOT devices using regression and anomaly detection to create smart environments. We will explore time series analytics to find interesting patterns.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactive Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)