SkillsCast coming soon.
The era of one trillion connected devices is upon us. What will we make of this opportunity and why is everyone so excited about it? This talk is all about real time data processing for the Internet of Things.
By itself, sensor data isn't that interesting it is when the data is put into context and combined with what we already know about the world already that the power is unleashed. We will explore real world examples using data from different types of IOT devices using regression and anomaly detection to create smart environments. We will explore time series analytics to find interesting patterns.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactive Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- How AI can be used to enable assisted living for the ageing population (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The importance of DataOps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)