The first Software Factory experiment over was over 40 years ago in a venture that involved some 3000 personnel and spanned two decades. The fundamental differences between software development and mass-production of physical products shaped the software factory into something entirely unexpected. This talk examines the evolution, outcome and links up some of the findings to the Software Craftsmanship movement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 26th November 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- How to do a Remote LeSS Sprint Review Bazaar (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (SkillsCast recorded in August 2021)
London ALM User Group & .NET joint meetup - Lean Software Factories
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.