Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Speed. It’s all about speed. Of delivery, of innovation, of the competition… In an age of commodity and on-demand cloud infrastructure and platforms the safe haven of being a large incumbent business that relies on technology is shrinking rapidly. To compete we need to adapt, and fast. And our software needs to keep up like never before.
In this keynote Russ Miles, Chief Scientist at Simplicity Itself, will take a tour through the challenges facing software in this ‘age of mainstream agility’ and how Spring and other technologies are adapting brilliantly to help us meet these challenges with new architectural and design approaches.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 23rd - 25th August 2017)
- Progressive .NET Tutorials 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles (in London on 25th September 2017)
- ContainerSched 2017 - The Conference on DevOps, Cloud, Containers and Schedulers (in London on 28th - 29th September 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
Innovate, Compete, or Die: How and Why Spring is meeting the latest design and architectural challenges
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.