Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Speed. It’s all about speed. Of delivery, of innovation, of the competition… In an age of commodity and on-demand cloud infrastructure and platforms the safe haven of being a large incumbent business that relies on technology is shrinking rapidly. To compete we need to adapt, and fast. And our software needs to keep up like never before.
In this keynote Russ Miles, Chief Scientist at Simplicity Itself, will take a tour through the challenges facing software in this ‘age of mainstream agility’ and how Spring and other technologies are adapting brilliantly to help us meet these challenges with new architectural and design approaches.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (in Online on 19th August 2020)
- Keynote: It’s a Trap! Vendor Lock-in and the Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Istio service mesh vs AWS App Mesh: how about both? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Innovate, Compete, or Die: How and Why Spring is meeting the latest design and architectural challenges
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.