Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We cover questions such as: How does the choice of Ruby impact implementing the DDD building block patterns? How well does Rails support doing DDD? Is using a document store for aggregate design and eventual consistency just a big mistake? And does the DDD sample app reek of the "design damage" David Heinemeier Hansson talks about?
Ruby has a rich OSS ecosystem, a vibrant agile development community, a strong commitment to design, and many talented modelers and designers. Yet using DDD to do strategic design and domain modeling is virtually unknown in the Ruby community. Bridge the gap between DDD and Ruby via a deeper exploration of what a DDD implementation can look like through Ruby/NoSQL-colored glasses,
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Fighting the Invisible Enemy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design & Legacy: Evolution Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Keynote: Moving House (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)