YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure for Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 1st July 2022)
- LJC: Start Hunting the Bugs - Mutation Testing with Sven Ruppert (Online Meetup on 6th July 2022)
- Performance Proposal: Rhythmr, Or Semi-Automated Audio Loops (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Blockbuster: Minecraft Movies
Henry Garner is a freelance data engineer working primarily in Clojure. He’s author of the Packt book 'Clojure for Data Science' and managed to squeeze the buzzwords 'big data' and 'machine learning' onto the cover. And also into this biography.