This session was not filmed.
Join Paul Rayner for this intensive hands-on workshop exploring the skills you need to make BDD work.
Many start using Cucumber as a testing tool, but fail to realize its true value as a team collaboration tool. What essential team skills might be lacking?
If you are wondering why your team is struggling to put BDD into practice, perhaps they lack crucial skills they need to succeed with BDD, and may not even know it. Or if your team is doing BDD but unable to take it to the next level, what is missing?
This workshop explores critical, but often overlooked, skills teams need to practice and master in order to move forward in their BDD journey.
This workshop is open to all those operating in software - developers, testers, BAs, products owners all welcome!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Fighting the Invisible Enemy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Wrap Up Session (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)