YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Kalman Filters (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Hashing Modulo Alpha Equivalence (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- In The Belly Of The Whale: Tales From Haskell In The Enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Gibbs Sampling: Some Theory and Some Practice
Dominic Steinitz is a mathematician / statistician / functional programmer who has worked as a statistician in medical research,market research and computer network modelling before moving into running large IT projects in the airline industry and large information security projects in banking.