Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Looking back with the benefit of hindsight, we review the reasons for our decisions, the mistakes we made and the lessons we learnt about implementing and deploying microservices.
Topics We Hope To Cover - Reasons for using microservices - Service decomposition - Microservice isolation in the cloud - Implementing security - Deployment without insanity - Introducing microservices to a different team - Operating and maintaining the architecture"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Can You Be Too Honest? Experiments in Better Productivity through Transparency (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Making Mistakes (and Triumphs) with Microservices - Stories From A Real Microservices Project
Rob’s interests in computing are wide and varied, having been involved in programming everything from assembly language on embedded processors through to web stack.
Peter started as a C programmer back in the late 1980s and is a software & data architect, developer, trainer and interim manager. Since 2003 he has worked as a consultant with a range of organisations ranging from large multinationals to small startups.