Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Looking back with the benefit of hindsight, we review the reasons for our decisions, the mistakes we made and the lessons we learnt about implementing and deploying microservices.
Topics We Hope To Cover - Reasons for using microservices - Service decomposition - Microservice isolation in the cloud - Implementing security - Deployment without insanity - Introducing microservices to a different team - Operating and maintaining the architecture"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Can You Be Too Honest? Experiments in Better Productivity through Transparency (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Making Mistakes (and Triumphs) with Microservices - Stories From A Real Microservices Project
Rob’s interests in computing are wide and varied, having been involved in programming everything from assembly language on embedded processors through to web stack.
Peter started as a C programmer back in the late 1980s and is a software & data architect, developer, trainer and interim manager. Since 2003 he has worked as a consultant with a range of organisations ranging from large multinationals to small startups.