Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Looking back with the benefit of hindsight, we review the reasons for our decisions, the mistakes we made and the lessons we learnt about implementing and deploying microservices.
Topics We Hope To Cover - Reasons for using microservices - Service decomposition - Microservice isolation in the cloud - Implementing security - Deployment without insanity - Introducing microservices to a different team - Operating and maintaining the architecture"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Can You Be Too Honest? Experiments in Better Productivity through Transparency (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Making Mistakes (and Triumphs) with Microservices - Stories From A Real Microservices Project
Rob’s interests in computing are wide and varied, having been involved in programming everything from assembly language on embedded processors through to web stack.
Peter started as a C programmer back in the late 1980s and is a software & data architect, developer, trainer and interim manager. Since 2003 he has worked as a consultant with a range of organisations ranging from large multinationals to small startups.