Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Tales from the bleeding edge of the micro-service revolution. We've made all the mistakes, so you don't have to.
Richard Rodger will give a talk about how he and his team implemented microservices at NearForm; the company he co-founded with Cian Ó Maidín with the vision of making Node.js a mainstream technology.
Avoid the Monolithic mistakes of the past by learning how to use Node.js and microservices in unison and keep code volumes low, easily throw away problematic code, apply effort where it most needed, and go home early!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices from Day One (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Keynote: It’s a Trap! Vendor Lock-in and the Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Micro-service War Stories
Richard Rodger is CTO of nearForm, a leading Node.js specialist. He is a technology entrepreneur who has been involved in the Irish Internet industry since its infancy and wrote the seminal book on Node: Beginning Mobile Application Development in the Cloud.