Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The recent unveiling of Android Wear introduced a brand new set of challenges and opportunities for application designers and developers. Indeed, wearable computing requires designers to think in a radically different manner while offering tremendous new ways to improve people lives.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Understanding scrolling techniques in Android (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 24th - 26th May 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Introduction to Android Wear - A Glimpse Into the Future
Cyril Mottier is Mobile Software Engineer at Capitaine Train and Android Google Developer Expert. Passionate about technology and design, Cyril is an avid lover of Android and a multi-skilled engineer. He is actively involved in the Android community and shares his passion writing blog posts, creating open source libraries and giving talks. His motto: “Do less, but do it insanely great”