Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This session acts as a complete overview of the new Android Wear ecosystem and explains how developers can push their existing apps to the wearable level from both a designer and a developer perspective.
The recent unveiling of Android Wear introduced a brand new set of challenges and opportunities for application designers and developers. Indeed, wearable computing requires designers to think in a radically different manner while offering tremendous new ways to improve people lives.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Understanding scrolling techniques in Android (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Introduction to Android Wear - A Glimpse Into the Future
Cyril Mottier is Mobile Software Engineer at Capitaine Train and Android Google Developer Expert. Passionate about technology and design, Cyril is an avid lover of Android and a multi-skilled engineer. He is actively involved in the Android community and shares his passion writing blog posts, creating open source libraries and giving talks. His motto: “Do less, but do it insanely great”