Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What does it take to make an app from good to great? Attention to detail. In this session we will dive into advanced techniques to customize Paint, the core of Android rendering. With Shaders and Filters, you can fine tune the look-and-feel of your app and delight your user with a polished UI.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deep Dive into Android Custom Components (SkillsCast recorded in October 2012)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Fun with Android Shaders and Filters
Chiu-Ki was on the Android server team when the G1 came out. She switched to apps development when she moved to the maps team, building Google Mobile Maps for Android.