Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You don't need to be a designer to use Animations to increase your app Experience, with better Feedback, smooth transitions, cal the user attention to important actions.
This talk shows why you should use Animations, and how to achieve this without too much work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Continuing Adventures in Unity (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
If I can, you can too - Animations for developers
Lúcio Maciel is a Brazilian Software Engineer with almost 15 years of experience. Working with Mobile and Android for the last 4 years, he is passionate about beautiful UI and UX. Currently works for We Heart It, after had worked for several Brazilian startups