Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How do Facebook engineers ship features to a billion people every two weeks? Learn how we continuously test mobile applications. We will also talk about stress testing and how to measure the impact of code changes on performance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Testing embedded Python apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Testing applications at Facebook
Martin is a software engineer at Facebook London where he and his team focuses on building the right tools and abstractions for end-to-end testing of Android applications.