Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk I'm going to show you a mini-framework that we've evolved to accomplish this. It's actually part of a full-stack Java framework, Apache Isis, so I'll demonstrate the ideas in the context of an Isis app; but it's straightforward enough that you could port to your favourite stack easily enough. Anyway, we've found it invaluable as we've been developing our own enterprise app (for estate management of shopping centres) on top of Isis.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leveraging Metamodels and DCI to Build Modular Monoliths (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Beyond Java 8 with Ben Evans (Online Workshop on 18th - 19th November 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- Uh, Does This Thing Actually Work? Modern Microservices Testing (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- How to Contribute to Java and Open Source Projects (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
To those whom much is given, much is expected...
Dan is a freelance consultant, developer, writer and trainer, specializing in domain-driven design, agile development, enterprise architecture and also REST, on the Java and .NET platforms. Dan is known as an advocate of the naked objects pattern, and is the lead committer to Apache Isis, a Java framework that implements the naked objects pattern. He also works for several clients on enterprise and mobile apps, built on top of or leveraging Apache Isis.