Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How do we get the most value out of our specification and test writing effort? How do we create artefacts that serve the whole team, as specifications, acceptance tests and documentation? To do Specification by Example or Behaviour Driven Development well, we need to connect with the needs and the skills of different roles in the team.
If you work with Cucumber, Fitnesse, SpecFlow or similar tools to support BDD and SBE, you will learn how to avoid common mistakes that teams make when writing tests. You will also learn to recognise the characteristics that take good examples beyond the role of acceptance tests and into living documentation for long-term value.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Two Sides of the Story (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Automated testing using Specflow and Selenium (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Improving the Value of SBE and BDD artefacts
David Evans is an independent agile consultant, coach and trainer. He is an evangelist on agile testing, TDD, BDD and Specification by Example, and is a regular speaker at international conferences and seminars.