Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Just over ten years ago Dan North and Chris Matts came together to create the Given-When-Then format that we are here to celebrate today. They had come together to solve a problem they perceived in the communication between developers and non-developers.
Recently Dan and Chris reformed the band to solve another problem. How do we help organisations use Agile at scale? The second album is famous for being tricky. "Delivery Mapping" contains an eclectic mix of iconic tracks and instant classics. Be at the gig that people will be talking about for decades to come. Look out for the pure harmonies in "Highlight problems" and the guitar riff in "My place in the future.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote: SWARMing: Scaling Without A Religious Methodology (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crunching 'Real-Life Stories' with DDD Event Storming and Combining it with BDD Techniques (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Introducing Delivery Mapping
Daniel North uses his deep technical and organisational knowledge to help CIOs, business and software teams to deliver quickly and successfully. He puts people first and finds simple, pragmatic solutions to business and technical problems, often using lean and agile techniques. With over thirty years of experience in IT, Dan is a frequent speaker at technology and business conferences worldwide.
Chris Matts has over 10 years of experience in investment banking including strategy work as a practitioner rather than as a consultant. His specialist areas are real options, IT risk management, business value and agile analysis. He has been working in exotic credit derivatives for the past few years.