Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How do you build the team's backlogs for each of the MVPs in your Organisational Backlog? Some items require analysis, like new tax laws. Some require A-B testing, like improving user experience. Others are obvious and don't need much explanation, and some leave everyone confused. Come and experience how you can use Cynefin to solve this nasty little problem. A simple session that you will be able to take back to the office on Monday.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Good, The Bad and the Ugly [Workshop] (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Decision-Making for Grown-Ups (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Build the backlog from MVPs?
Chris Matts has over 10 years of experience in investment banking including strategy work as a practitioner rather than as a consultant. His specialist areas are real options, IT risk management, business value and agile analysis. He has been working in exotic credit derivatives for the past few years.