Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this short talk I’ll talk about how focusing on outcome and impact changes practice. I’ll discuss approaches like pragmatic personas, story mapping, prototyping, and testing. These and other practices don’t capture what people want, but help us discover what they need.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Empathy Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 10th April 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Capturing Requirements or Solving Problems?
Jeff Patton helps companies adopt a way of working that’s focused on building great products, not just building stuff faster. Jeff blends a mixture of Agile thinking, Lean and Lean Startup Thinking, and UX Design and Design Thinking to end up with a holistic product-centric way of working.