A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Grails 3.1 and the Road Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Preparing Apache Kafka for Scala 3 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Building Twitter with Grails in 40 minutes #2 - Repeat session by popular demand
Graeme Rocher is the co-founder and project lead for Grails. Graeme has worked in the software development field for more than 20 years and has expertise in Grails, Groovy, Web Development, Dynamic Languages and the JVM. Graeme leads the development of the Grails framework at OCI in St. Louis.