A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Grails 3.1 and the Road Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Beyond Java 8 with Ben Evans (Online Workshop on 18th - 19th November 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- Uh, Does This Thing Actually Work? Modern Microservices Testing (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- How to Contribute to Java and Open Source Projects (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
Building Twitter with Grails in 40 minutes #2 - Repeat session by popular demand
Graeme Rocher is the co-founder and project lead for Grails. Graeme has worked in the software development field for more than 20 years and has expertise in Grails, Groovy, Web Development, Dynamic Languages and the JVM. Graeme leads the development of the Grails framework at OCI in St. Louis.