Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
All is not completely rosy in Microservice-land. It’s a sign of an architectural approach’s maturity that not only that patterns abound, but that around the edges anti-patterns are beginning to emerge. In this talk Tareq Abed Rabbo will introduce 7 dreadful ways that you could ruin your next Microservices project with, but as he’s a nice guy he’s mostly telling you how to avoid these things!
From the “Distributed Monolith” to the ""Enteprise-OSGI-Application-Service-Bus”, this talk will take a tour of some of the nastiest anti-patterns in micro services, giving you the tools to not only avoid but slay these demons before they tie up your project in their own special brand of hell.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Not SO(A) Trivial Question! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
The 7 Deadly Sins of Microservices
Tareq is Chief Technical Officer at OpenCredo. He is continually involved in the delivery of innovative projects, frequently incorporating NoSQL/Big Data and Cloud platforms, to a wide range of organisations. His approach is highly pragmatic and hands-on, and focuses on problem solving and delivering value to his clients.