Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
From the “Distributed Monolith” to the ""Enteprise-OSGI-Application-Service-Bus”, this talk will take a tour of some of the nastiest anti-patterns in micro services, giving you the tools to not only avoid but slay these demons before they tie up your project in their own special brand of hell.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Not SO(A) Trivial Question! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
The 7 Deadly Sins of Microservices
Tareq is Chief Technical Officer at OpenCredo. He is continually involved in the delivery of innovative projects, frequently incorporating NoSQL/Big Data and Cloud platforms, to a wide range of organisations. His approach is highly pragmatic and hands-on, and focuses on problem solving and delivering value to his clients.