In this talk Sandro will be sharing how he designed the last applications he worked on, twisting a few concepts from Domain-Driven Design, properly applying MVC, borrowing concepts from CQRS, and structuring packages in non-conventional ways.
Sandro will also be touching on SOLID principles, Agile incremental design, modularisation, and testing. By iteratively modifying the project structure to better model the product requirements, he has come up with a design style that helps developers create maintainable and domain-oriented software.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 9th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th March 2023)
- Getting FP Into DDD - For Real (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Domain-Driven Rearchitecting With the “Domain-From-Legacy” Canvas (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Software craftsman, author, and founder of the London Software Craftsmanship Community (LSCC). Sandro has been coding since a very young age but only started his professional career in 1996. He has worked for startups, software houses, product companies, international consultancy companies, and investment banks.
During his career Sandro had the opportunity to work in a good variety of projects, with different languages, technologies, and across many different industries. Sandro has a lot of experience in bringing the Software Craftsmanship ideology and Extreme Programming practices to organisations of all sizes. Sandro is internationally renowned by his work on evolving and spreading Software Craftsmanship and is frequently invited to speak in many conferences around the world. His professional aspiration is to raise the bar of the software industry by helping developers become better at and care more about their craft.