SkillsCast coming soon.
Event Sourcing is a Time model and a persistence technique consisting in saving system events instead of its state. But newcomers are often concerned by the difficulty of implementing it.
By writing a complete sample ready to run in production, we'll see how functional programming make it crystal clear; how F# expressivity in this perspective is a bliss, giving birth to purely Domain Oriented code.
Attendees should be already able to write F# code, however it will be OK if interested beginners pair with more experienced attendees.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ukulele tabs in F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)