A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Event Sourcing is a Time model and a persistence technique consisting in saving system events instead of its state. But newcomers are often concerned by the difficulty of implementing it.
By writing a complete sample ready to run in production, we'll see how functional programming make it crystal clear; how F# expressivity in this perspective is a bliss, giving birth to purely Domain Oriented code.
Attendees should be already able to write F# code, however it will be OK if interested beginners pair with more experienced attendees.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ukulele tabs in F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)