Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Bert is the co-author of the O’Reilly book 'Building Modular Cloud Apps with OSGi' and is using these tools and techniques in high profile production applications on a daily basis. There are interesting parallels to draw between this approach and with what is being called muServices today.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Best Practices for Migrating Spring Applications to Java EE 6 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2013)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- E113 - Dr Philip Conway - Peril Pricing in Insurance & What It Means for You (Online Meetup on 14th August 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Building Modular Java Applications in the Cloud Age
Bert Ertman is a Fellow at Luminis in the Netherlands. Besides his day job he is a Java User Group leader for NLJUG, the Dutch Java User Group (~4000 members). A frequent speaker on Java and Software Architecture related topics as well as a book author and member of the editorial advisory board for Dutch software development magazine: Java Magazine.