Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With Continuous delivery having become so popular, do you ever consider what happens to the ones on the other side of the stick? Continuous delivery only makes sense if the people on the other end want it delivered, and we don't interrupt their work. Find out what we can do to make the pain go away and still ship frequently.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Painless visual testing (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Continuous delivery gone bad
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.