Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With Continuous delivery having become so popular, do you ever consider what happens to the ones on the other side of the stick? Continuous delivery only makes sense if the people on the other end want it delivered, and we don't interrupt their work. Find out what we can do to make the pain go away and still ship frequently.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Facilitating Impact Mapping (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th November 2022)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 28th November - 2nd December 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Focus First, Then Simplify w/ John Cutler (Online Meetup on 12th October 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Continuous delivery gone bad
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.