While many use it for the "standard" stuff (that is, simple full-text search and real-time log analysis), there are some really interesting usage patterns that can prove useful in many real-world scenarios.
In this talk we will briefly talk about Elasticsearch and its common use-cases, and then showcase some less common use-cases leveraging Elasticsearch in an interesting and often times innovating ways.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Approaches to multi-lingual text search with Elasticsearch and Lucene (SkillsCast recorded in March 2014)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- 90 Minutes: The Continuous Delivery of Data (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Building a Custom Type Provider (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Real-world use cases for Elasticsearch and Lucene
An Elasticsearch Consulting Partner, Apache Lucene.NET committer, PMC member and a Microsoft MVP, Itamar is a recognized expert on Architecture, Search and BigData technologies.