A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This session will be organized as an interactive workshop. Come over, and learn yourself some F# for great good! F# beginners are very welcome - it will be a great opportunity to see F# in action, and why it's awesome.
To get the most from the session please try and bring a laptop along with F# installed (ideally either Xamarin Studio, MonoDevelop or Visual Studio); you can find detailed instructions for OSX, Linux and Windows on fsharp.org.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
"Picasquez vs Velasso" Classic Mash-up Hands On
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.