SkillsCast coming soon.
In this session, we'll take classic paintings, manipulate images, and, recombine them into mash-ups. What would happen if Velasquez painted with Picasso's color palette? Only one way to find out - come, and try it by yourself.
This session will be organized as an interactive workshop. Come over, and learn yourself some F# for great good! F# beginners are very welcome - it will be a great opportunity to see F# in action, and why it's awesome.
To get the most from the session please try and bring a laptop along with F# installed (ideally either Xamarin Studio, MonoDevelop or Visual Studio); you can find detailed instructions for OSX, Linux and Windows on fsharp.org.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 10th - 11th December 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
"Picasquez vs Velasso" Classic Mash-up Hands On
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.