Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Spring is fun again and all the cool kids all want to play with it since Spring Boot hit the streets in 2013. Looking at this in the context of Spring IO and Spring Cloud, Dave will also cover recent updates to Foundation projects like Spring 4.1 and 4.2, Spring Batch 3.0, Spring Integration 4.1 and Spring Data Evans, plus Execution layer projects like Spring XD for Big Data and Grails for full-stack web applications.
You will be surprised and pleased to see how easy it is to build applications and services and to glue them together into distributed systems, especially if you haven't used Spring, or haven't seen it recently.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building "Bootiful" Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Ends in Data (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
What's New in Spring
Dr. David Syer is an experienced, delivery-focused architect and development manager. He has designed and built successful enterprise software solutions using Spring, and implemented them in major financial institutions worldwide. David is known for his clear and informative training style and has deep knowledge and experience with all aspects of real-life usage of the Spring framework.