The lessons learned from these projects show how this architecture makes trade-offs between development cost and complexity. Best of all, there wasn't any PHP at all.
Peter will be speaking on the same topic at Scala eXchange 2014. Check out the full programme here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Name Things: The Hardest Problem in Programming (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Scaling business application development with Play and Scala
Peter Hilton is a software developer, writer, speaker, trainer, and amateur musician. His professional interests are business process management, web application development, functional design, agile software development and documentation. Peter currently consults for Signavio in Berlin, remotely from Rotterdam where he has lived since January 2000. Peter regularly presents at developer conferences and provides the occasional training course.