The lessons learned from these projects show how this architecture makes trade-offs between development cost and complexity. Best of all, there wasn't any PHP at all.
Peter will be speaking on the same topic at Scala eXchange 2014. Check out the full programme here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Name Things: The Hardest Problem in Programming (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Scaling business application development with Play and Scala
Peter Hilton is a software developer, writer, speaker, trainer, and amateur musician. His professional interests are business process management, web application development, functional design, agile software development and documentation. Peter currently consults for Signavio in Berlin, remotely from Rotterdam where he has lived since January 2000. Peter regularly presents at developer conferences and provides the occasional training course.