Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The examples are from commercial code reviews across a wide range of developers and projects. We've seen what developers are struggling with, and how teams are shipping code while getting to grips with Scala.
We will look at examples including:
- managing error handling and configuration
- failure to use the type system
- battling with libraries; and
- making code easier to read and maintain.
Behind each piece of code there's a reason why the code ended up that way. Richard will provide suggestions from the Scala ecosystem that would give a better result.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- Developer Productivity Engineering - Next Big Thing in Software Development (in London on 29th June 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 1st July 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)