ReactiveCocoa is an elegant framework that radically changes the way we structure our applications and handle flows of data. However, it's beauty is somewhat marred by Objective-C! In this talk I will cover the basics of ReactiveCocoa and the principles of Functional Reactive Programming. Through simple practical examples I will show how ReactiveCocoa and Swift form a beautiful partnership.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
ReactiveCocoa and Swift, Better Together
Colin's business card says 'Technology Director' and he works at a UK-based software consultancy, however, he thinks of himself as a technology enthusiast. Colin has been working in software for many years, and has never stopped exploring, learning and creating. He writes a lot, speak a lot and code a lot. He likes telling stories, he likes his presentations to have a narrative. He likes people to feel educated, but more than anything else, he wants them to just enjoy it and have fun.