In this talk, Joseph Lord introduces us to some tips and tricks for making your Swift code fly, with a live demo of the differences that a little bit of optimisation can make.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Swift 1.2 Beta: An overview, and some thoughts (SkillsCast recorded in February 2015)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Joseph studied Computer Science at Cambridge University and since then worked at the BBC and Sony for about five years each before starting his own company Human Friendly Ltd. about 3 years ago and starting iOS development (and some Ruby and Rails too). He is currently looking for new exciting opportunities and available for employment, contracting or coaching in iOS (Objective-C or Swift). He has been playing with Swift and writing about it since it was announced.