In this talk, Joseph Lord introduces us to some tips and tricks for making your Swift code fly, with a live demo of the differences that a little bit of optimisation can make.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Swift 1.2 Beta: An overview, and some thoughts (SkillsCast recorded in February 2015)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Joseph studied Computer Science at Cambridge University and since then worked at the BBC and Sony for about five years each before starting his own company Human Friendly Ltd. about 3 years ago and starting iOS development (and some Ruby and Rails too). He is currently looking for new exciting opportunities and available for employment, contracting or coaching in iOS (Objective-C or Swift). He has been playing with Swift and writing about it since it was announced.