Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How do you make sure your organization have the capacity to deliver the plan? This session will show you how to plan in an imperfect world through a super interactive game. The game will take you through all the stages of the planning process, with you playing a role of the process stakeholders.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Panel: Portfolio delivery: from here to there. (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crunching 'Real-Life Stories' with DDD Event Storming and Combining it with BDD Techniques (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Capacity planning in an imperfect world
Marina has been working on increasing organisation’s value for almost 20 years. She started in mergers and acquisitions in Brazil advising companies on business worth and improving valuation drivers. She then moved to London to read her MBA at London Business School. Marina has since worked in Strategy, Product Management, and Process Improvement within Telecoms.
Ram has been working in the Data, Insights & Strategy teams of the top tech Product Companies for the past 10 years. He started off as Quality Analyst after his engineering degree, before moving to the world of Metrics & KPIs. Following his MBA in Sales & Marketing, he then worked in Product Strategy, Marketing and Pricing Analytics.