Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The second part of my session will focus on IntelliJ IDEA and how to leverage your IDE for working with implicits. Among other helpful IDE features, I will show how to debug implicits in IntelliJ IDEA.
As examples we’ll take a look at a few Scala libraries, including Spray with its well-known Magnet pattern.
On top of that, during my talk I’ll show you a few new tips and tricks on how to be more efficient by using IntelliJ IDEA’s hidden gems when working with Scala. "
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- IntelliJ IDEA Scala Plugin: strengths and weaknesses (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Under the Hood of Scala Implicits
Graduated from Saint-Petersburg State University in 2010, department of mathematics, рas a lot of prizes from international and regional mathematical competitions. In 2008, started to work for JetBrains, where became Scala plugin for IntelliJ IDEA team leader.