Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The second part of my session will focus on IntelliJ IDEA and how to leverage your IDE for working with implicits. Among other helpful IDE features, I will show how to debug implicits in IntelliJ IDEA.
As examples we’ll take a look at a few Scala libraries, including Spray with its well-known Magnet pattern.
On top of that, during my talk I’ll show you a few new tips and tricks on how to be more efficient by using IntelliJ IDEA’s hidden gems when working with Scala. "
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- IntelliJ IDEA Scala Plugin: strengths and weaknesses (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- TDD and other drugs (Online Meetup on 8th August 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Under the Hood of Scala Implicits
Graduated from Saint-Petersburg State University in 2010, department of mathematics, рas a lot of prizes from international and regional mathematical competitions. In 2008, started to work for JetBrains, where became Scala plugin for IntelliJ IDEA team leader.