Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Through a live coding session, we'll show you what programming with Scala.js means today: a simple and fast development cycle with the sbt plugin, a rock solid compiler and optimizer, amazing (cross-compiling) libraries for reactive UIs and easy client-server communications, and more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The road towards Scala.js 1.0.0 - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Live coding Scala.js reloaded
Sébastien Doeraene is a compiler/runtime systems hacker, and the author of Scala.js. He is a Ph.D. student at EPFL in the programming methods laboratory (LAMP), also known as the Scala team. He holds bachelor and master degrees in computer science engineering from Université Catholique de Louvain in Belgium. When he is not busy coding, he sings in choirs and a cappella groups, or rides around on a unicycle.