Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Through a live coding session, we'll show you what programming with Scala.js means today: a simple and fast development cycle with the sbt plugin, a rock solid compiler and optimizer, amazing (cross-compiling) libraries for reactive UIs and easy client-server communications, and more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting Started with Scala.js, Laminar and Vite (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)