Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In simple words, this project will let scala programmers use values at type-level, allowing a lot of compelling use-cases. The talk will show where and how literal-based singleton types can be (and in some cases already are) useful.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- There's a Prolog in your Scala! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
42: Rise of the dependent types
George became interested in Scala right after he graduated from university. As soon as the opportunity presented itself, he switched to full-time Scala programming, and has never looked back. Nowadays he's working on backends at SoundCloud, and contributing to opensource on his free time.