Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join experts from the Portfolio Management track of the Agile Testing and BDD eXchange for a panel discussion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote: SWARMing: Scaling Without A Religious Methodology (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crunching 'Real-Life Stories' with DDD Event Storming and Combining it with BDD Techniques (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Panel: Portfolio delivery: from here to there.
Daniel North uses his deep technical and organisational knowledge to help CIOs, business and software teams to deliver quickly and successfully. He puts people first and finds simple, pragmatic solutions to business and technical problems, often using lean and agile techniques. With over thirty years of experience in IT, Dan is a frequent speaker at technology and business conferences worldwide.
Chris Matts has over 10 years of experience in investment banking including strategy work as a practitioner rather than as a consultant. His specialist areas are real options, IT risk management, business value and agile analysis. He has been working in exotic credit derivatives for the past few years.
Tony's passion has been in building software that changes the world for the better at a scale that makes a massive difference. This has been his passion and his challenge for the past 30 years. Tony started and sold two successful software development business before the age of 35.Both working in complex environments, as Lead developer and Head of Sales in the former and Chief Technology Ofﬁcer in the latter. Tony is currently Head of Agile at Skype. He is bringing sustainable enterprise agility to a fast paced, fast growing organisation with over 1,500 engineers. He still loves to code.Before Skype Tony was the co-chair of the Agile Leadership Council in IBM. His coaching across software labs of 25,000 engineers was instrumental in the endurance of agile.
Marina has been working on increasing organisation’s value for almost 20 years. She started in mergers and acquisitions in Brazil advising companies on business worth and improving valuation drivers. She then moved to London to read her MBA at London Business School. Marina has since worked in Strategy, Product Management, and Process Improvement within Telecoms.
Ram has been working in the Data, Insights & Strategy teams of the top tech Product Companies for the past 10 years. He started off as Quality Analyst after his engineering degree, before moving to the world of Metrics & KPIs. Following his MBA in Sales & Marketing, he then worked in Product Strategy, Marketing and Pricing Analytics.