Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Slick 2.2 adds async support, automatically manages session and transaction lifetime for less boiler plate and less bugs and supports Option for structured data.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Patterns for Slick database applications (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Upcoming in Slick 2.2
Jan Christopher Vogt is a Software Engineer at Sport195 NYC, a former member of the Scala team in Switzerland and a major contributor to the Slick database library.