This session was not filmed.
It’s easy to become infatuated with examples when doing BDD / Specification by Example. Examples are a vital tool, but they're not enough. In this workshop we’ll explore the boundary between rules and examples, and learn a concrete technique for mapping out your understanding of a user story using nothing more than a pack of index cards and a pen.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 7 reasons why BDD is not for you (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crunching 'Real-Life Stories' with DDD Event Storming and Combining it with BDD Techniques (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Stories, Rules and Examples - a hands-on workshop - Part Two
Matt is the author of The Cucumber Book, and in 2013 he cofounded Cucumber Limited with Aslak Hellesøy and Julien Biezemans. Their company was acquired by SmartBear in 2019 and he now works as a BDD Advocate with a mission to maximise the adoption of BDD practices in the software industry.